This position will interact with children, parents and adult caregivers by facilitating fun and educational children’s birthday parties.
The Birthday Party “Host” is responsible for:
• Greeting birthday families and their guests
• Implementing party activities and demonstrations
• Encouraging children to participate
• Serving party food and cake
• Party set-up and clean-up.
The ideal candidate will have excellent “people,” communication and customer service skills, be highly active with guests, keep pace with party activities and exude the perfect balance of professionalism and fun. Compensation: $14.50 to $19 per hour (depending on party level/theme)
Work schedule: Weekends and/or Weekday nights. Parties are held Wednesdays through Fridays, from 4:30 - 7:30 pm and Weekends from 10 am – 3 pm. Individual parties are usually 1.5 hours with half hour of set-up and half hour of clean-up. Parties are scheduled on a per diem basis, according to staff ...
St. Francis de Sales School for the Deaf in Brooklyn seeks a Classroom Teacher to develop and provide an educational program within the classroom to meet the needs of each child academically, socially, and physically.
• Develop and modify lessons to meet the individual needs of each child and the class as a whole.
• Maintain a positive, encouraging attitude to motivate others.
• Maintain on-going communication with parents/guardians and keep them informed of the child's strengths, weaknesses, and areas for improvement, etc.
• Utilize available resources to best meet the needs of the class.
• New York State Certified Teacher of the Deaf.
• Minimum of Advanced rating on SLPI.
• Classroom teaching experience working with deaf and/or special needs students, strongly preferred
• Capacity to manage multiple responsibilities and competing demands
• Demonstrated ability to work in ...
The North Babylon School District is seeking a dynamic 21st Century leader looking to be a part of a collaborative, forward-thinking, strategic team to support the district in the areas of budgeting, financial management, capital planning, business and facilities operations by supporting the vision, mission and core beliefs of the school district. The successful candidate should have a proven record of success as a system-wide leader, possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to maintain strong, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders.
The Successful Candidate will have:
• The ability to supervise District Business Office, Facilities, Transportation and Food Service personnel
• Proven success in the development and implementation of fiscal planning, purchasing, payroll, competitive bidding, employee benefits, transportation and operation of the food service program
• Knowledge of bond implementation
• Keen organization ...
The Freeport Public Schools is seeking a dynamic leader to serve as the Assistant Superintendent for Business and as a key member of the Executive Leadership Team for the District. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success as a system-wide, collaborative leader, with extensive knowledge and experience in the areas of: Budgeting, Financial Management, Capital Planning, School Safety/Security, School Nutrition Program, Informational Technology, Transportation and Facilities.
The anticipated start date for the position will be on July 15, 2020 or sooner.
• Candidate must possess valid NYS SDA or SBA/SDBL certificate
• Master's degree with major concentration in school business administration required; doctorate preferred
• Minimum of five years experience as a chief or assistant school business administrator preferred
• Proven record of success in all phases of NYS school finance and business operations
• Strong ...
Secondary Business teacher vacancy beginning September 1, 2020.
Position to include college level accounting assignments.
Preferred business background, CPA highly desirable.
A Farmingdale Teacher demonstrates a commitment to students as intelligent consumers of content by fostering learning opportunities that support students as self-reflective regulators of their learning, providing meaningful and purposeful feedback, and addressing social emotional learning. Candidates must be committed to their own continuous growth in professional knowledge and pedagogy and possess a willingness to collaborate with parents, teachers, students and administrators to maximize learning for all.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
• An understanding of his/her responsibility to challenge and support all learners
• Success in helping diverse groups of students to achieve at high levels
• Philosophical and practical understanding of teaching to students who reflect ...
The Superintendent of Schools, Dr. Eric Jay Rosser, is interested in receiving applications from qualified candidates for the position of:
Chief Finance and Business Official
Candidates must complete an application available to print through the Human Resources Tab at www.poughkeepsieschools.org and apply through OLAS using the Apply link below.
Candidates must possess a minimum of a Master's degree and New York State School Business Administrator (SBA), School District Business Leader (SDBL), School District Administrator (SDA), or School District Leader (SDL), certificate by the time of appointment. Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) years of successful experience in school district finance and business operations. Candidates with prior urban public school experience encouraged to apply.
The Poughkeepsie City School District (PCSD) is committed to providing students and parents with pathways to opportunity that will ...
Responsible for supporting school groups, families and visitors as they enter and depart the LICM Theater for scheduled productions. Candidate will be one of the “faces of the theater” to visitors while acting as a problem solver. Successful candidate will organize seating in advance for school visits and guide the school groups and families to their seats during their visits. Coordination is required with Theater Manager, Reservations Manager and Visitor Experience Coordinators to facilitate activities during theater productions. They will introduce performers and facilitate after show activities with audience. The Theater Education Coordinator will assist theTheater Manager in maintaining theater audience area between shows and other production needs when shows are not in performances.
The successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.); preferably in Theater or related fields in customer service, experience in the performing arts and working with children ...
As a Health Educator within a call center environment, you'll be focused on: The Health Educator is responsible for responding to inbound inquiries for disease…
_Seeking for instructors to teach 1-3 classes per month on Sundays at 1p-5p and be available as a backup instructor if needed.
English As A Second Language Instructor (Full-time Tenure-Track Faculty Position). Evidence of outstanding ability as a teacher: The College and the District:
We are looking fora tutor for our son who is in the 5th grade. Would like lessons to begin: Reading Tutoring & Teaching opportunities available in Ashburn, VA…
Serves as a Title 10 Faculty Member at the Fort Gordon Satellite Site office in Georgia. As a Title 10 Faculty Member (Unified Action), you will perform the…
I am looking for a tutor that can help me with molecular microbiology and help me through application. Would like lessons to begin:
I’ve been learning ML/deep learning off and on for over a year and am working on creating financial trading models using ANNs with backpropagation as well as an…
The Washington metropolitan community provides an exceptional learning laboratory for faculty, staff, and students. Commensurate with rank and experience.
The George Mason University College of Education and Human Development (https://cehd.gmu.edu) invites applications for a senior faculty position in Education…
Multiple Open-Rank Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Behavioral Science Faculty Positions. Faculty appointments will be in the Department of Global and Community…
I am looking for a tutor for my son in 7th grade math. He needs help with organization and all math concepts. Would like lessons to begin:
I’m in Heat Transfer studying radiation. We have our first exam this Friday (2/7) and was wanting to squeeze in a review/tutoring session.
Psychology Instructor (Full-time, Tenure-Track Faculty Position) (2 Positions Available). Evidence of outstanding ability as a teacher: