QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
▪ Over 3 years of experience working with the public and provided exceptional customer service.
▪ Resourceful, organized, and excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
▪ The ability to adapt to changing priorities and circumstances with flexibility.
▪ Excellent organization and follow-up skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
▪ Exceptional work ethic that is consistently exhibited in attitude and personal drive.
▪ Advance level computer skills (Microsoft Office Suites).
ADP, Elk Grove Village, IL Sept 2019-Dec 2019
Payroll Support Representative
• Interact with external clients via telephone and email communication
• Build relationships with set clients and get to know their business on a deeper level in order to best advise
• Act as a business partner and consultant to solve client issues or concerns and take a proactive approach to potential future needs
• Provides Workforce Now, Autopay, and Payroll Technical support
• Supports Payroll, Human Resources and Benefit questions
• Fosters a proactive relationship with the needs of the client in order to stay current.
The Purple Pig , Chicago, IL 2017 – Sept 2019
Head Host (Formerly worked as Hostess for 14 months, received promotion)
▪ Greet guest in a warm, professional and courteous manner providing world class customer service.
▪ Monitor open dining sections for empty and cleaned tables and estimate wait times for guests.
▪ Monitor guest waiting list and ensure that the needs of the guests are met while they are waiting.
▪ Escort guests to the dining area and provide the best guest service.
Tour Guide, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL 2015-2018
▪ Execute interactive and impactful campus tours to potential UIC Freshman and transfer students.
▪ Communicated with students and always transparent about campus life and experience.
▪ Answered questions and directed students to th...
Login or Register to view the full resume.