150 Brighton 15th Street, Apt. 6G, Brooklyn, New York 11235
BBA in Finance, BS in Psychology - Brooklyn College, City University of New York
Degrees completed – May 2018
Dean’s list: Spring 2014, Fall 2014, Fall 2015, Spring 2017
Organizations: Brooklyn College - Women in Business
Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) Certificate
• Principles of financial management: Time Value of Money with BA-II/Excel; Evaluated corporate performance using financial statements and various financial ratios using Bloomberg; Equity Pricing Bond Pricing; Estimated cost of capital by employing CAPM, APT, WACC, and ROIC
• Essentials of Investments: Analysis of economic indicators using FRED data resource; Bond pricing and risk measures (DV01, Duration, Convexity); Portfolio construction and capital allocation using Excel Solver; Funds and portfolio evaluation applying back-testing; Value at Risk and Expected Shortfall using delta normal method and simulations
Sarowitz Milito & Co. Brooklyn NY
2014 – Present
Staff Accountant / Assistant to Office Manager
• Responsible of monthly financial reports and bank reconciliations.
• Quarterly preparation and submission of payroll tax returns, sales tax returns and assistance for Senior Accountants with payroll system and payroll related items.
• Letter correspondence with government notices for clients.
• Prepare timely and accurate documentation and reports.
• Answer accounting an...
Login or Register to view the full resume.