I am 53 years old. I recently earned the highest possible degree in Computer Aided Design and Drafting. I graduated with honors gaining an Associate’s Degree earning a GPA of 4.0. I am looking to utilize and expand my knowledge of 2D and 3D modeling. I have an exceptional work ethic, I pay attention to details, and I look forward to utilizing my skills on behalf of your company.
• Cuyamaca College, El Cajon, CA – graduated 2018, Associate Degree
Major: Computer Aided Design and Drafting – Manufacturing Industry
- AutoCAD - Developed manufacturing drawings as well as Architectural and General drawings. Includes organization and drawing layouts, annotations, dimensions, altering objects, hatching, manipulating objects, three-dimensional design and modeling. Prepared Drawing & Handouts of Mounting Bracket, Table, Computer Speaker, Spring clip, Valve, Race track, Flange, Flanged elbow & coupler, Bearing block, Picnic Table, Chair etc.
- SolidWorks – Modeling techniques include feature based part construction using extrudes, cuts and revolves; advanced surface shaping using lofts and sweeps; and assembly construction and constraining in an engineering design environment. Prepared drawing of Stepped Shaft, Wooden Lamp Base, Pulley, Pipe Tee, Connecting Rod, Heat Sink, Card Holder, Cylindrical Roller Bearing, Valve Assembly etc.
- PTC Creo Parametric - Created feature based part construction using extrudes, cuts, revolves, lofts and sweeps. Enhanced his skills in model assembly and assembly drawings including proper organization and layout of component drawing views, dimensioning and tolerancing, and sectioning and detailing. Prepared drawing of Rod-guide, Dryer housing, Archor bracket, Bracket-assembly, Wheel-assembly, Double bearing-assembly, Shaft support, Connecting rod, Gear puller-assembly etc.
- Revit - Application of architectural graphics, symbols, patterns, layouts, text, dimensions and scales to develop design d...
Login or Register to view the full resume.