The Town of North Hempstead’s Comptroller’s Office seeks a part time intern with the following qualifications:
• Accounting and/or Finance major preferable (both MBA and MPA candidates will also be considered)
• Proficiency in Excel
• Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
• Strong Organization skills
• Ability to take direction from supervisors
• Up to 1 – 2 days per week with at least 4 hours per day required
The role will include responsibilities such as account analysis and ad hoc projects, along with some
The Town of North Hempstead is an equal opportunity employer.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will lead conversations with clients to define business requirements, have a hands-on role in developing Tableau dashboards to satisfy requirements, and training clients on effective use of dashboards. Additionally, this position will provide support for internal Business Intelligence Subject-Matter Experts (SMEs), whose role it is to engage clients proactively, and to identify and bring forward key observations derived from the aforementioned Business Intelligence (BI) solutions.
• Analyze data, identify anomalies, and provide useable insight to internal and external clients.
• Address external client data requests, including: project scope, consultation, conception, production, and end-user delivery.
• Build custom data deliveries using Tableau Software.
• Stay current with data analytics/business intelligence techniques and technologies.
• Maintain positive, professional business acumen and relationships ...
This position, located at Monroe Community Hospital, is responsible for determining the financial resources of patients/residents and the appropriate collection procedures to be used in collecting delinquent accounts. Duties also involve working with patients/residents regarding Medicaid applications and re-certification processes. The work is performed in accordance with established practices and procedures. The employee reports directly to, and works under the general supervision of, a Patient Accounting Manager or other higher level staff member. Does related work as required.
Graduation from high school or possession of an equivalency diploma, plus EITHER:
(A) Graduation from a regionally accredited or New York State registered college or university with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Accounting or a closely related field; OR,
(B) Graduation from a regionally accredited or New York State registered ...
Are you looking for a career that has purpose, makes a meaningful difference in someone’s life and is worthwhile?
The McGuire Group is seeking a Medicaid Coordinator to become a member of our elite McGuire Mission Makers team. Our nursing and rehab facilities are rated among the highest in the nation and are comprised of Mission Makers who are compassionate, dependable, courteous and informative. These premier traits are the “Keys” that guide us to create a cohesive culture for those who live and work in our facilities. Most of all, compassion is required!
• Knowledge of Skilled Nursing Facility Medicaid preferred.
• Must be organized, analytical, resourceful and self motivated
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Commitment to customer service
• We are willing to train an ambitious candidate!
As a McGuire Mission Maker You Will…
• Be making a difference in someone’s life every day
• Learn from and work with ...
The Risk Analyst is responsible for supporting the Risk Management Department with risk insurance policy administration, renewals, and requests. The Analyst provides assistance in the department finance, invoice processing, and payment tracking functions. Select responsibilities include the following:
• Prepare loss data for Delaware North and its subsidiaries to determine appropriate loss funding requirements and financial accruals based on actuarial projections.
• Prepare and assist with the processing of departmental invoices and deposits for submission to accounting. Reconcile insurance accounts and reserves of irregularities or required adjustments. Assist with the preparation of cost of risk allocation to subsidiaries.
• Process certificates of insurance and vehicle ID cards as needed and maintain related database.
• Assist in the preparation of underwriting information that is required for insurance renewals and audits. Participate in presentation of financial data ...
We might have your ideal Accounting Manager job, if you have with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures. If you want to feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and be rewarded for your efforts, this job is a good fit for you. You will succeed in this Accounting Manager position with a burgeoning, innovative company if you can take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. This Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment that is located in the Amherst, New York area. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
Your responsibilities in this role
• Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
• Assist in the preparation of GAAP ...
Management Resources is currently seeking an Accounting/Finance consultant with Blackbaud experience to assist our client in the Buffalo, NY area that recently underwent a system conversion. This person would assist the client with ensuring proper transfer of data from their old system into Blackbaud, as well as other related tasks.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience working in Blackbaud. Experience within the nonprofit space, particularly with grant funding, is preferred.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to contact us today.
Steps on Broadway, the internationally-recognized dance training center located on the Upper West Side, seeks candidates for Business Manager to manage all accounting functions, manage payroll, and support human resources. Successful candidates will have three years bookkeeping experience (expertise with QuickBook a plus), be highly organized and detail-oriented and be able to work independently. The position is full-time with benefits, including health insurance.
Our client seeks an Analyst to join their growing team. The Analyst will assist in preparing the grant and contract budgets. Will also review all contract for corporate and government compliance. Will prepare various financial reports as directed by management.
Local not-for-profit seeks an Analyst. The Ideal candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance. Must have two plus years of experience in the not for profit sector.
CGR invites applications for Chief Financial Officer. The CFO is responsible for internal control structure, maintenance of general ledger, annual budget preparation and presentation, annual audit, maintenance of banking and investment advisor relationships, investment accounting and reporting (to Board of Trustees), placement of all risk management and insurance policies and practices. The CFO also upholds solid project management processes, the maintenance of an efficient operating environment and the creation, administration and evaluation of policies and procedures related to CGR’s operations and protection of CGR’s best interests.
Additional responsibilities include administration of the three CGR retirement plans including annual financial reporting, compliance, and fee disclosures; and maintenance of accounting system database as well as database of information related to human resources/benefits administration. The CFO interacts regularly with CGR’s Board of Trustees, ...
As an Internal Auditor for Delaware North, you will organize and conduct operational, financial, compliance and process audits at corporate and subsidiary unit locations. Identify, and clearly define, audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented. Assist with special projects, investigations and ad-hoc requests. Must be able to travel to company sites worldwide which offer services from sports arenas to airports to national parks to gaming destinations, hotels and restaurants.
The majority of the work performed will be audit field work. This includes:
• Review and evaluate methods of internal control at corporate and at unit locations.
• Complete narratives, flowcharts and internal control questionnaires when necessary; obtain and evaluate internal control documentation and financial information; perform tests to evaluate controls; gather and document ...
Pursuing a degree in mathematics, physics, engineering, computer science, quantitative finance, or equivalent. Expected graduation date prior to June 2021.
Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
Transfer and translate information between departments including IT, marketing, and finance to maintain effective communication and facilitate information…
Clear understanding of mortgage products and mortgage finance in general. The properties we finance house a wide array of renters, including students, single…
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. Analyst, Credit Risk-Asset Managers & Hedge Funds-1904243. This is an excellent opportunity to participate in this…
Hartford Investment Management Company (HIMCO), a subsidiary of The Hartford Financial Services Group, is committed to being a leading provider of investment…
Passion for Finance and demonstrated interest in investing/stock market. Relevant internships in Investment Management or related Finance fields preferred.
Experience in accounting, finance business, or related field, preferred. Courses in computer science, math, accounting, and/or finance, preferred.
Support the forecasting teams’ current year and multi-year financial forecasting activities, providing critical insights and strategic analyses on company…