The Comptrollers’ Office of the Town of North Hempstead is currently seeking a Part Time Accountant/Office Assistant.
• Reconciliation of all bank accounts
• Preparation and posting of accurate journal entries for billings, cash receipts, payroll, interest, rentals, service charges, assets and liabilities and adjusting journal entries.
• Aid in full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
• Revenue and expense account reconciliations and analysis
• Balance Sheet account analysis
• Preparing monthly journal entries
• Analyze ad-hoc reporting for Town operations and budgets
• Organize and maintain financial records
• Assist in setting up and reviewing annual budgets
• Assist Accounting Manager with other tasks as required
• Other general office duties such as ordering supplies, process incoming and outgoing mail, updating paper work and documents, updating calendar schedule
• 4+ years ...
The New York City Department of Sanitation (DSNY) keeps New York City healthy, safe, and clean by collecting, recycling, and disposing of waste, cleaning City streets and vacant lots, and clearing snow and ice. DSNY is the nation’s largest municipal sanitation agency, with nearly 10,000 employees, 59 district garages, and a fleet of more than 5,000 trucks, cars and other types of equipment.
The Clerical Associate within the Bureau of Solid Waste Management/ Long Term Export Engineering will be responsible for administrative work in various degrees of difficulty. Such duties will include but are not limited to the following:
• Handles all administrative matters for the SWM-LTE Engineering Division, including setting up conference calls with multiple parties; scheduling meetings with contractors, consultants and other agencies; coordinating the Director’s calendar.
• Prepares memos, meeting documents, open market orders, specialized technical documents, computerized reports ...
A growing company has an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Clerk (A/R). This Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for posting and reconciling, researching and resolving customer A/R issues, preparing aging reports, place billing and collection calls, maintaining cash receipts journal, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L.
• AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
• 1+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
• Strong analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
• Detail oriented, accurate and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
For immediate consideration, please apply today.
We are currently seeking a BUSINESS PURCHASING ASSISTANT to join our CP Rochester Finance team. This position coordinates and manages activity related to CP Rochester's business vendors and works to continuously improve cost effectiveness and ensure budgetary targets are met.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Researches, coordinates, and evaluates Vendor Request for Proposals (RFP's) to allow CP Rochester to deliver the best quality for the lowest cost.
2. Makes all final recommendations for proposals/vendor selection to CFO/Vice-President of Finance.
3. Manages Business Associate Contracts in accordance with HIPAA standards.
4. Manages consumer HIPAA systems to ensure confidentiality and adherence to regulatory requirements.
5. Manages Vendor Credit Application process and serves as a liaison between vendors and agency employees.
6. Program Administrator for M&T Corporate Purchasing Cards.
7. Records and maintains Fixed Asset Listing and annual inventory ...
Are you looking for a career that has purpose, makes a meaningful difference in someone’s life and is worthwhile?
The McGuire Group’s Harris Hill Nursing Facility is seeking a Receptionist to become a member of our elite McGuire Mission Makers team. Our nursing and rehab facilities are rated among the highest in the nation and are comprised of Mission Makers who are compassionate, dependable, courteous and informative. These premier traits are the “Keys” that guide us to create a cohesive culture for those who live and work in our facilities. Most of all, compassion is required!
• Minimum 17 years of age; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Excellent customer service skills; cheerful and pleasant demeanor
• Positive attitude and outgoing personality with staff, residents and family members
• Self-motivated with flawless time and attendance
• Experience in health care/clerical preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication ...
Immediate full-time opportunity in our downtown Buffalo office for a polished RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT.
In addition to Reception, responsibilities may include report preparation using Word, Excel and PowerPoint, scanning, mail room coverage, calendar maintenance, booking travel and appointments, etc.
Must have minimum 5 years experience in a busy office with top-notch Microsoft Office skills, excellent keyboard skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple simultaneous responsibilities with sensitivity to deadlines. Must be professional in appearance and attitude. Self-starting team player with a positive attitude a must!
Paid vacation and holidays, full benefit package includes 401(k) with Firm match.
Send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements in confidence.
Visit our website to learn more about us!
JOB SUMMARY: The Benefits Administrative Assistant provides clerical and technical support to the Human Resource team of Episcopal SeniorLife Communities.
POSITION REPORTS TO: Vice President of Human Resources & OD
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Ensures benefit procedures are documented and benefit policies are administered appropriately.
• Conducts employee meetings and arranges for enrollment of employees in optional plans.
• Conducts new employee orientations to ensure employees gain an understanding of benefit plans and enrollment provisions.
• Counsels employees (and potential employees/applicants) on plan provisions so that individuals can make informed benefit decisions. This includes all levels of employees including executives.
• Manages annual open enrollment period during the 4th quarter of each year. Arranges for distribution of materials from carriers, assists with communicating changes to employees and arranges for on-site representation by ...
The McGuire Group and its partner VestraCare operate 12 nursing and rehabilitation facilities in New York State and 1 in Michigan. Together, we employ more than 3,500 individuals who care for and provide support services to more than 2,700 residents and patients. Our facilities are continuously lauded for outstanding care and quality measures. Our professionals are leaders in the development and implementation of health care policies and procedures, best practices and progressive clinical programming.
The Payroll Clerk reports to the Director of Payroll and is responsible for supporting the Payroll department in a variety of duties.
• Compiles payroll data
• Polls time and attendance for accuracy and completeness
• Process full cycle payroll
• High school diploma or higher
• Kronos time and attendance experience preferred
• Kronos payroll experience preferred
• Strong analytical skills
• Working ...
Accepts call ins, documents and enters data in all related payroll and scheduling logs; DEFINITIONUnder close supervision, this classification performs entry to…
Provide administrative support for assigned division such as typing, data entry, scheduling, answering phones, and filing. Noon on Monday, February 24, 2020.
Acts as the Assistant Secretary of the Board of Directors; GOLETA WATER DISTRICT – Executive Assistant/Clerk of the Board $8,730 - $10,725/mo.
Under administration direction, serves as an administrative assistant to the Bureau Chief of Fiscal Operations; Serves as liaison with bureau/division managers;
Additional information may also be obtained from the Agency Contact listed above or by contacting CMS, Division of Examining and Counseling at Work4Illinois…
Under direction of the Assistant Superintendent of Operations, independently performs administrative secretarial functions;
Real Estate administrative experience preferred. 2+ years of administrative experience helpful. Denae Judd Properties, a Top-Producing and Award Winning Real…
The Administrative Assistant also works closely with the Project Delivery Coordinator and supports the Project Managers. High School diploma or G.E.D.
Oversee all administrative aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing. If this sounds like you then we need to talk!
Recruitment Number 20-013TY, Administrative Assistant (JUD) II, $4,192 to $6,454 per month (SR-21, steps B to M)*, Honolulu, O'ahu.
Differs from Administrative Assistant 6 by the absence of responsibility for serving as the confidential executive assistant to the unclassified Secretary,…
$4,413 to $5,373 per month (SR-22, Step C to H) Note: Hiring rates will be based on availability of funds, the applicant's qualifications, and other relevant…